We know you have many questions about COVID-19, where to find information you can trust, and how our programming has adapted.
CBC News is providing extensive coverage across all our platforms. If you have questions or concerns about COVID-19, email CBC News at COVID@cbc.ca. The team will be providing as many answers as possible in our programming, on our site and in our apps.
As the public broadcaster we can't provide personal health or financial advice, however you can find that information on the Government of Canada’s comprehensive Coronavirus site.
Please note: We are working to answer as many questions as we can during this time, and would be grateful if you contact us only if essential. For programming inquiries, please review our Help Centre. If you have technical or account questions relating to Gem, please read the Gem FAQs. Due to a higher volume of inquiries, there will be a delay in responding.
- New to CBC Gem - Technical Support
- What devices are supported on CBC Gem?
- How do I use Chromecast with CBC Gem?
- I'm experiencing issues streaming on Gem. What can I do?
- I'm experiencing problems with the Gem app on Apple TV. What can I do?
- Error LR-1198 - Locked out of account
- Please Note - We are working to answer as many questions as we can during this time, and would be grateful if you contact us only if essential
- How can I watch Gem on my tv?
- Winnipeg Free Press
- How to enable or disable described video on Gem
- How do I unsubscribe from CBC Gem emails?
- CBC Gem maintenance
- Premium Exclusive content on CBC Gem
- What is the monthly subscription fee for a Gem Premium Subscription, and what payment types are accepted?
- I have a premium membership. Why can't I access premium features?
- How do I cancel my CBC Premium Subscription?
- Coupon Codes
- How can I update my payment information?