We know you have many questions about COVID-19, where to find information you can trust, and how our programming has adapted.
CBC News is providing extensive coverage across all our platforms. If you have questions or concerns about COVID-19, email CBC News at COVID@cbc.ca. The team will be providing as many answers as possible in our programming, on our site and in our apps.
As the public broadcaster we can't provide personal health or financial advice, however you can find that information on the Government of Canada’s comprehensive Coronavirus site.
Please note: We are working to answer as many questions as we can during this time, and would be grateful if you contact us only if essential. For programming inquiries, please review our Help Centre. If you have technical or account questions relating to Gem, please read the Gem FAQs. Due to a higher volume of inquiries, there will be a delay in responding.
- New to CBC Gem - Technical Support
- What devices are supported on CBC Gem?
- How do I use Chromecast with CBC Gem?
- I'm experiencing issues streaming on Gem. What can I do?
- How can I watch Gem on my tv?
- Is the Gem Premium subscription free now? Why do I need to pay for Premium if News Network is now free?
- Premium Exclusive content on CBC Gem
- What is the monthly subscription fee for a Gem Premium Subscription, and what payment types are accepted?
- I have a premium membership. Why can't I access premium features?
- How do I cancel my CBC Premium Subscription?
- How can I change my Gem email address or reset my password?
- I'm having trouble logging in to Gem. What should I do? Why can't I log in?
- Where can I watch The National on CBC Gem?
- Why did the downvote button disappear?
- How do I appeal a moderation decision?
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- Why was my comment disabled?
- Managing newsletters
- Introducing the new CBC Listen App!
- Clearing stored items
- Where can I find a song in the playlogs for CBC Music programs?