COVID-19 has led to an increase in email volume to CBC, which may affect response times. Before submitting a question, please review our Help Centre articles below. For technical or account questions relating to Gem, please read the Gem FAQs.
CBC News is providing extensive coverage across all our platforms. If you have questions or concerns about COVID-19, email CBC News at COVID@cbc.ca. The team will be providing as many answers as possible in our programming, on our site and in our apps.
- New to CBC Gem - Technical Support
- What devices are supported on CBC Gem?
- How do I use Chromecast with CBC Gem?
- I'm experiencing issues streaming on Gem. What can I do?
- Please Note - We are working to answer as many questions as we can during this time, and would be grateful if you contact us only if essential
- How can I watch Gem on my tv?
- Premium Exclusive content on CBC Gem
- Coupon Codes
- What is the monthly subscription fee for a Gem Premium Subscription, and what payment types are accepted?
- How can I update my payment information?
- I have a premium membership. Why can't I access premium features?
- How do I cancel my CBC Premium Subscription?
- How can I reset or update my Gem password?
- I'm having trouble logging in to Gem. What should I do? Why can't I log in?
- Why is CBC News Network no longer free on CBC Gem? Why do I now have to subscribe to Gem Premium to get access to the stream?
- Where can I watch The National on CBC Gem?
- Why did the downvote button disappear?
- How do I appeal a moderation decision?
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- Why was my comment deactivated?
- Managing newsletters
- CBC Listen App - Your questions answered!
- CBC News App - Your questions answered!
- CBC Sports App - Your questions answered!
- What are ‘CBC Podcasts’ and how do you listen to them?