If you are having difficulties logging into your commenting account, please disable your ad blocker. We have found that ad blockers often interfere in the way websites are designed to work, including logging in.
Articles in this section
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- How do I change my password?
- Introducing a new moderation tool on CBC.ca
- Why was my comment disabled?
- Why are some stories open for the audience to submit comments but not others?
- Why don’t you ban this individual?
- How do the moderators decide what is appropriate for CBC online communities?
- How do I comment on a story?
- Why doesn't my submission appear instantly on CBC.ca?
- Why is there an inappropriate audience submission on a CBC.ca community?