If you are having difficulties logging into your commenting account, please disable your ad blocker. We have found that ad blockers often interfere in the way websites are designed to work, including logging in.
Articles in this section
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- Why was my comment disabled?
- How do I turn on/off e-mail notifications about replies to my comments?
- How do I add an avatar to my profile?
- How do I report an inappropriate comment?
- Can I edit my comment?
- How do I log out?
- How do I change my password?
- Automated moderation on CBC.ca
- Why does CBC allow audience submissions (comments)?