To investigate whether a TV ad is too loud, we need the following information:
- The date and time of the program you were watching
- The title and/or description of the program and the commercial
- The channel number and name of the network (CBC TV, CBC News Network or documentary channel)
- The name of your cable or satellite television service provider, if applicable
- A description of the loudness issue
Use the Submit a Request form to send this information to CBC.
For information about the loudness of advertisements in our website or apps, see our article, "The ads on video streaming seem louder than the content. Why is that?"