We know it can be frustrating to see contributions in CBC online community spaces that might be considered inappropriate. Despite our precautions and the hard work of our moderation teams, inappropriate comments do slip through.
Articles in this section
- Commenting on a CBC Article
- Why did the downvote button disappear?
- How do I appeal a moderation decision?
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- Why was my comment deactivated?
- Why aren't most Indigenous-related stories open to comments?
- How do I turn on/off e-mail notifications about replies to my comments?
- How do I add an avatar to my profile?
- How do I report an inappropriate comment?
- Can I edit my comment?