If you see an audience contribution that you believe is inappropriate (contravenes the Submission Guidelines), please report it! You must flag/report a comment on CBC.ca, before appealing the decision to publish it.
If reporting a submission doesn't result in its removal, you can appeal that decision. You can also appeal CBC's decision to reject/disable your own content.
Please contact Audience Services with the following information...
- the story title and URL that the comment is associated with;
- an exact copy of the entire comment;
- the date and approximate time of the submission;
- the username/display name, of the author of the contribution
- your rationale for publishing or removal (please reference the Submission Guidelines)
- the date and approximate time of your “Flag” (if you're asking for a comment to be removed)