We try to use the information your internet connection provides us. We can’t find out where exactly you are, or anything about what you’re doing, but we try to find your region so we can deliver the Live audio that is relevant to you. If you are not getting the correct region, it might be an issue with your internet provider.
Articles in this section
- How do you know what region I’m in?
- How can I submit my music to a CBC program?
- The Music player is suddenly not working for me - what happened?
- How to enable Cookies for CBC Music
- Why have the white play controls disappeared on the Music Player?
- What devices or operating systems will CBCMusic.ca work on?
- What can I do on CBC Music?
- What other ways can I access CBC Music online?
- I am in Canada, but why am I still not able to listen to all the music streams?
- I am outside of Canada, what streams can I listen to?