Due to a recent Chrome browser upgrade, some users have noticed that their Cookies have been disabled.
One way to identify this is to look at your address bar. At the far right, you may see a symbol that looks like this:
If you see this symbol (a cookie with a red x), this means you do not have Cookies enabled, and you will experience issues using audio and video players at cbc.ca. To enable cookies, please complete the following:
For PC and Mac Users
1. At the top right of your screen, click thesymbol and then select Settings. (Or paste chrome://settings/content in your address bar, and skip to step 4.)
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Show advanced settings.
3. Locate the Privacy section on this page and click Content Settings.
4. At the top of the page, you will find settings for Cookies. To enable cookies, choose Allow local data to be set, then click the Finished button.
5. Return to the audio or video player you were using.