No. Our player no longer requires Adobe Flash, so you should be able to enjoy our audio without needing to update/download Flash.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find blog posts from CBC Music?
- Is there an app version of the new CBC Listen?
- Where do I find my Radio show podcasts?
- What are ‘CBC Podcasts’ and how do you listen to them?
- How do I find my favourite radio shows?
- I’m having trouble playing the audio. What browsers are supported?
- How can I listen to a CBC Radio program I missed or would like to revisit?
- Where can I stream CBC Radio content?
- How do I find more info about something I heard on CBC Radio?
- How can I access Radio 2 with Internet Radio?