No. The app is the same whether you are using a phone or a tablet. If you use a tablet, you will have a better experience using the app instead of a browser. We recommend that you use the most recent version of the app.
Articles in this section
- Battery power continues to drain after closing CBC Radio app
- Can I download and listen to content offline using the Radio App?
- I hear a looped message on my Apple TV and iTunes
- Issues wth Power Save mode - Android App
- Which browsers are supported cbc.ca/listen streaming?
- My app freezes at the loading (blue) screen?
- Do I need to have Flash to listen to live streams or clips?
- When will I be able to use Apple TV ('tvOS') for my iOS app?
- When will I be able to use Chromecast for my Android app?
- Is there a CBC Radio app specifically built for BlackBerry?