No. The app is the same whether you are using a phone or a tablet. If you use a tablet, you will have a better experience using the app instead of a browser. We recommend that you use the most recent version of the app.
Articles in this section
- Can I download and listen to content offline using the Radio App?
- Issues wth Power Save mode - Android App
- Which browsers are supported cbc.ca/listen streaming?
- When will I be able to use Apple TV ('tvOS') for my iOS app?
- When will I be able to use Chromecast for my Android app?
- If I use my data plan when listening to the app, how much data can I expect to use?
- How do I remove saved clips, shows and streams from My Radio?
- What is My Radio, and what can I add to it?
- What is the minimum Operating System (“OS”) I need to have to use the app?
- Is there a different app for tablet (iOS/Android)?