If you live in Canada and cannot access the music streams, please check with your internet service provider (ISP) to ensure they have assigned you a Canadian IP address. They must also confirm their service is neither based in the U.S. or routes through the U.S. Either of these factors would mean the IP address would not appear to be Canadian and therefore would be blocked.
Articles in this section
- Where to find Radio 2 and Radio 3 on CBCMusic.ca
- Searchlight 2018
- How can I submit my music to a CBC program?
- cbcmusic.ca is suddenly not working for me - what happened?
- How to enable Cookies for CBC Music
- Why have the white play controls disappeared on the Music Player?
- What devices or operating systems will CBCMusic.ca work on?
- What can I do on CBC Music?
- What other ways can I access CBC Music online?
- How do I listen to CBC Music streams?