If you live in Canada and cannot access the music streams, please check with your internet service provider (ISP) to ensure they have assigned you a Canadian IP address. They must also confirm their service is neither based in the U.S. or routes through the U.S. Either of these factors would mean the IP address would not appear to be Canadian and therefore would be blocked.
Articles in this section
- How do I login to my artist account or register a new artist account with CBC Music?
- How do I reset my CBC Music artist account password?
- cbcmusic.ca is suddenly not working for me - what happened?
- Where can I find the CBC Music App?
- Why is there advertising on CBC Music?
- How can I buy the music I hear on CBC Music?
- When I click on the player, there is no audio. What went wrong?
- I am in Canada, but why am I still not able to listen to all the music streams?
- I am outside of Canada, what streams can I listen to?
- When I listen to a music stream, the sound skips, cuts out or buffers. Help!