If you live in Canada and cannot access the music streams, please check with your internet service provider (ISP) to ensure they have assigned you a Canadian IP address. They must also confirm their service is neither based in the U.S. or routes through the U.S. Either of these factors would mean the IP address would not appear to be Canadian and therefore would be blocked.
Articles in this section
- cbcmusic.ca is suddenly not working for me - what happened?
- How to enable Cookies for CBC Music
- Enabling Flash in your browser so CBC Music will work properly
- Where can I find the CBC Music App?
- Where have the artist profiles gone?
- What devices or operating systems will CBCMusic.ca work on?
- What can I do on CBC Music?
- Why is there advertising on CBC Music?
- How can I buy the music I hear on CBC Music?
- What other ways can I access CBC Music online?