If you live in Canada and cannot access the music streams, please check with your internet service provider (ISP) to ensure they have assigned you a Canadian IP address. They must also confirm their service is neither based in the U.S. or routes through the U.S. Either of these factors would mean the IP address would not appear to be Canadian and therefore would be blocked.
Articles in this section
- How do I login to my artist account or register a new artist account with CBC Music
- How do I reset my CBC Music artist account password?
- cbcmusic.ca is suddenly not working for me - what happened?
- How to enable Cookies for CBC Music
- Where can I find the CBC Music App?
- What devices or operating systems will CBCMusic.ca work on?
- What can I do on CBC Music?
- Why is there advertising on CBC Music?
- How can I buy the music I hear on CBC Music?
- What other ways can I access CBC Music online?