We want to give Canadians a place to engage with us and each other, and to express themselves about what they see in our content.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Mute feature?
- Changes to your account and commenting effective June 13, 2016
- Why does CBC allow audience submissions (comments)?
- How do I comment on a story?
- Why doesn't my submission appear instantly on CBC.ca?
- Why is there an inappropriate audience submission on a CBC.ca community?
- How do the moderators decide what is appropriate for CBC online communities?
- Why don’t you ban this individual?
- Why are some stories open for the audience to submit comments but not others?
- Why have all the comments on a story disappeared?