No. Individual comments make up the conversations in our community spaces. If we delete a comment, we alter the conversation, which affects the entire community.
Articles in this section
- I'm not receiving the email verification link to verify my account. What should I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I access my CBC profile?
- My comment wasn't posted / was marked 'content disabled'. Why?
- Can I delete a comment I made on CBC.ca?
- Can you remove my submission/comment?
- Does CBC reveal the identity of community members to other members?
- What is a "real name"?
- Does CBC allow the use of pseudonyms?