No. Due to rights issues and licensing agreements, much of our content is geofenced, including that content which appears on gem.cbc.ca and the CBC Gem app. This means that it is only accessible to those within Canada.
Articles in this section
- CBC Gem maintenance update
- Where can I watch The National on CBC Gem?
- I'm hearing no sound and/or have a "Error #2" message. What can I do?
- How do I watch The National?
- Can I watch CBC content on CBC Gem if I am outside Canada?
- How can I find available shows?
- Where can I watch CBC Kids shows on CBC.ca?
- Where can I access the live streams?
- What can I live stream on CBC Gem?
- The stream is buffering. What can I do?