We suggest you take the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Check your Wi-Fi connection. Streaming requires a stable connection to perform optimally.
- Uninstall and re-install the app. We recommend you go to Google Play or the iTunes App Store, find the app, and use the built-in features (uninstall and download buttons) to ensure you have the most recent version of the app.
- Ensure your device's operating system is up-to-date.
- Ensure you do not have power-saving mode enabled on your device.
- Ensure you don't have other apps open that prioritize the speakers.
If none of those steps help, please submit a request with as much information as you can provide so we can try to replicate the issue.
For example: the time of day this occurred, the streams you were trying to access, the version of the app, your device type and operating system.