- Select the three line hamburger menu icon at the top left of the screen.
- Select “Settings”.
- Toggle the “Enable Dark” button on to switch to a dark background with light text.
- Select the settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Find the “Colour theme” option.
- Select “Dark” to switch to dark mode, or select “Auto” to mirror device settings.
You can view the following video for instructions on how to enable dark mode on the CBC News App:
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us.