No. Our player no longer requires Adobe Flash, so you should be able to enjoy our audio without needing to update/download Flash.
Articles in this section
- How can I listen to a CBC Radio program I missed or would like to revisit?
- Where can I stream CBC Radio content?
- How do I find more info about something I heard on CBC Radio?
- Do I need to have Flash to listen to live streams or clips?
- Can you help me with podcasting?
- Why are there ads on your streams and podcasts?
- How much archival content can I hear?
- Where do I find CBC podcasts?
- How do I select a region for audio live streams?