If you live in Canada and cannot access the music streams, please check with your internet service provider (ISP) to ensure they have assigned you a Canadian IP address. They must also confirm their service is neither based in the U.S. or routes through the U.S. Either of these factors would mean the IP address would not appear to be Canadian and therefore would be blocked.
Articles in this section
- How do you know what region I’m in?
- How can I submit my music to a CBC program?
- The Music player is suddenly not working for me - what happened?
- How to enable cookies for CBC music
- Why have the white play controls disappeared on the Music Player?
- What devices or operating systems will CBCmusic.ca work on?
- What can I do on CBC Music?
- What other ways can I access CBC Music Online?
- I am in Canada, but why am I still not able to listen to all the music streams?
- I am outside of Canada, what streams can I listen to?