On average, we publish 85 to 90% of the comments that are submitted to CBC.ca. However, on stories that cover sensitive or highly controversial topics, the rejection rate can at times be 50% or more, depending on the comments received.
Articles in this section
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- Why was my comment disabled?
- How do I turn on/off e-mail notifications about replies to my comments?
- How do I add an avatar to my profile?
- How do I report an inappropriate comment?
- Can I edit my comment?
- How do I log out?
- How do I change my password?
- Automated moderation on CBC.ca
- Why does CBC allow audience submissions (comments)?