On average, we publish 85 to 90% of the comments that are submitted to CBC.ca. However, on stories that cover sensitive or highly controversial topics, the rejection rate can at times be 50% or more, depending on the submissions received.
Articles in this section
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- How do I change my password?
- Introducing a new moderation tool on CBC.ca
- Why was my comment disabled?
- Why are some stories open for the audience to submit comments but not others?
- Why don’t you ban this individual?
- How do the moderators decide what is appropriate for CBC online communities?
- How do I comment on a story?
- Why doesn't my submission appear instantly on CBC.ca?
- Why is there an inappropriate audience submission on a CBC.ca community?