On average, we publish 85 to 90% of the comments that are submitted to CBC.ca. However, on stories that cover sensitive or highly controversial topics, the rejection rate can at times be 50% or more, depending on the comments received.
Articles in this section
- Commenting on a CBC Article
- Why did the downvote button disappear?
- How do I appeal a moderation decision?
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- Why was my comment deactivated?
- Why aren't most Indigenous-related stories open to comments?
- How do I turn on/off e-mail notifications about replies to my comments?
- How do I add an avatar to my profile?
- How do I report an inappropriate comment?
- Can I edit my comment?