If you have a desire to do great work and play a role in connecting and bringing Canadians together, explore our current openings and learn more about working with CBC/Radio-Canada.
Articles in this section
- Permission to use CBC logo and/or content.
- How to reach Radio-Canada, CBC's corporate offices, National Audience Services, share concerns about a CBC news report, request a story be removed and/or contact the Ombudsman.
- Purchasing CBC merchandise, renting studios, arranging tours.
- How to send a newstip or community event listing, request a PSA and connect with our journalists.
- How to reach local shows, pitch a new one, share music & find playlogs.
- Who do I contact about hockey broadcasts seen on CBC?
- How can I access Radio-Canada International?
- Report an accessibility issue.
- How do I find jobs at CBC?
- CBC on social media.