CBC does not allow the impersonation of individuals. If you feel strongly that you are being impersonated, we will need you to illustrate this for us with specific comment examples and profile/account details. Please send all details to CBC Audience Services.
Articles in this section
- Ad Blockers Prevent Logging Into your CBC Commenting Account
- Why was my comment disabled?
- How do I appeal a moderation decision?
- Why aren't most Indigenous-related stories open to comments?
- How do I turn on/off e-mail notifications about replies to my comments?
- How do I add an avatar to my profile?
- How do I report an inappropriate comment?
- Can I edit my comment?
- How do I log out?
- How do I change my password?