We are continuously reducing our reliance on Flash for online video and audio. In most cases, if you do not have Flash installed or have disabled it on your computer, the HTML based media player will launch, but our HTML player doesn't currently support all browsers and content types, such as live video.
Articles in this section
- No Sound or Error # 2. What can I do?
- Activating described video on watch.cbc.ca
- How can I stream live news?
- What are the system requirements for playing videos on the CBC website?
- Do you use Flash for your streaming content?
- Why is there a subscription fee to stream CBC News Network?
- I'm having a problem streaming CBC News Network. Can you help?