We are continuously reducing our reliance on Flash for online video and audio. In most cases, if you do not have Flash installed or have disabled it on your computer, the HTML based media player will launch, but our HTML player doesn't currently support all browsers and content types, such as live video.
Articles in this section
- I'm hearing no sound and/or have a "Error #2" message. What can I do?
- How do I watch The National?
- Can I watch CBC content on cbc.ca/watch if I am outside Canada?
- How can I find available shows?
- Where can I watch CBC Kids shows on CBC.ca?
- Where can I access the live streams?
- What can I live stream on cbc.ca/watch?
- The stream is buffering. What can I do?
- How do I change my video quality settings?
- "Live" streaming video on CBC.ca