We are continuously reducing our reliance on Flash for online video and audio. In most cases, if you do not have Flash installed or have disabled it on your computer, the HTML based media player will launch, but our HTML player doesn't currently support all browsers and content types, such as live video.
Articles in this section
- How do I watch The National?
- The stream is buffering. What can I do?
- "Live" streaming video on CBC.ca
- Top FAQs for video on demand streaming
- I am getting an error "This content is not available in your location."
- How can I stream video live news?
- What are the system requirements for playing videos and viewing content on the CBC website?
- Do you use Flash for your streaming content?