CBC has a mixed funding model, i.e. government funding and revenues from advertising. Paid advertising helps to fund our online programs, podcasts, videos and other digital experiences.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a song in the playlogs for CBC Music programs?
- Where can I find blog posts from CBC Music?
- Is there an app version of the new CBC Listen?
- Where do I find my Radio show podcasts?
- What are ‘CBC Podcasts’ and how do you listen to them?
- How do I find my favourite radio shows?
- I’m having trouble playing the audio. What browsers are supported?
- How can I listen to a CBC Radio program I missed or would like to revisit?
- How do I find more info about something I heard on CBC Radio?
- Do I need to have Flash to listen to live streams or clips?