No. Due to rights issues and licensing agreements, much of our content is geofenced, including that content which appears on watch.cbc.ca and the CBC Gem app. This means that it is only accessible to those within Canada.
Articles in this section
- All shows missing in Android CBC Gem app
- Can I watch CBC content on the CBC Gem app if I’m outside Canada?
- How can I stream CBC Kids?
- Where can I access the live streams?
- What can I live stream on the CBC Gem app?
- Is HD (high-definition) video available?
- How do I use AirPlay with CBC Gem?
- How do I use Chromcast with CBC Gem?