No. Due to rights issues and licensing agreements, much of our content is geofenced, including that content which appears on watch.cbc.ca and the CBC TV app. This means that it is only accessible to those within Canada.
Articles in this section
- All shows missing in Android CBC TV app
- Can I watch CBC content on the CBC TV app if I’m outside Canada?
- How can I stream CBC Kids?
- Where can I access the live streams?
- What can I live stream on the CBC TV app?
- Is HD (high-definition) video available?
- How do I use AirPlay with the CBC TV app?
- How do I use Chromcast with the TV app?