No. Due to rights issues and licensing agreements, much of our content is geofenced, including that content which appears on watch.cbc.ca and the CBC TV app. This means that it is only accessible to those within Canada.
Articles in this section
- I'm hearing no sound and/or have a "Error #2" message. What can I do?
- How do I watch The National?
- Can I watch CBC content on cbc.ca/watch if I’m outside Canada?
- How can I find available shows?
- Where can I watch CBC Kids shows on CBC.ca?
- Where can I access the live streams?
- What can I live stream on cbc.ca/watch?
- The stream is buffering. What can I do?
- How do I change my video quality settings?
- "Live" streaming video on CBC.ca