Yes, you can continue watching a show from where you left off on any device. You need to log in to your CBC account to get access to this feature. To continue watching, select the episode you want to watch from your Recently Watched list on any device once you’ve logged in.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for a CBC TV Membership?
- How do I subscribe to Premium Membership?
- What is the monthly subscription fee for CBC Premium Membership?
- I already have a CBC account, how can I upgrade to a Premium Membership?
- How can I change my email or password?
- I'm having trouble logging in. What should I do?
- Can I log in with my social account?
- Can I set-up different member profiles on my CBC account?
- Do I have to live in Canada to be able to sign-up and stream content?
- How can I update my payment information?