Please take the following steps. You may not need to perform each task, but we recommend that you read and consider each one before moving on to the next.
But before beginning, if you are receiving an Error 21 message that reads “This content is not available in your area”, please click here.
- Clear your browser’s history of its cache and cookies. Old bits of information saved by your browser can interfere with your ability to get a fresh 'read' of a site when changes are made to it. Your browser’s history can be accessed through the drop-down menu option labelled “Settings”, usually found in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
- Make sure that cookies are in fact enabled on your browser. This will allow our sites to load more smoothly when you access them, and save your preferences and settings for when you return.
At this point, try once more to access the content in question. Still having problems? Then try the following:
- Update your browser. Installing the most recent version will often automatically correct the issues which are causing the problem.
- Update your computer's Operating System. We regularly add new functionality to our sites and apps that older versions will no longer accommodate. Here's a list of operating systems we currently support.
- Try a different browser. This will help to determine if the issue has something to do with how your current browser is configured. We recommend Google Chrome. Please be aware that if you download a new browser, you may need to download and/or enable Flash.
- Download Flash. Some CBC content needs Flash to be played. Please read all the terms and conditions. Installing flash will not necessarily enable it, so on to the next tip!
- Make sure Flash is enabled on your browser. Sometimes, Flash is already installed, but needs to be manually turned on.
If there is still a problem after trying all the above, or if none apply to your situation, please Contact Us through our Help Centre.